September 20, 2014
12:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- V.I.P. Ticket is $75, limited, and available ONLINE ONLY. This ticket includes an EXTRA HOUR with an 11:30 entry, beer tastings, souvenir glass, and an official HRCBF T-shirt.
- General Admission Ticket is $40 online and $50 at the gate. This ticket includes 12:30 entry, beer tastings, and souvenir glass.
- Entertainment Ticket is $15 online and $20 at the gate. This ticket only includes 12:30 entry to festival.
Order Tickets Online
The mission of the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival is to share the experience of craft beer culture with other enthusiasts, brewers, and vendors. We will provide acknowledgement for excellence in the industry while giving back to our community. It is our goal to educate others about craft beer and enjoy doing so in a responsible manner. This exciting beer festival will include not only craft breweries, but also artisan vendors and live entertainment!
- HRCBF takes place at the Riverfront Park: 1 Flynn Dr Beacon NY 12508
- No one under the age of 21 is permitted including infants and children. Also pets are not allowed, sorry. Everyone must show valid ID upon entry
- No outside food or drink permitted. Bags may be searched.
- Event is rain or shine!
- HRCBF is located right behind the Beacon Metro North Station along the waterfront. Click here for Metro fares and schedule
- Additional parking available at the Park-N-Ride located at 1500 Route 9D Wappingers Falls, adjacent to Dutchess Stadium. There will be a Dutchess County Transit bus shuttle to and from the event, running 11-5